Are you a talented animator , looking for a true creative challenge? Our Art Director Glenn is on the search for a Junior to Experience Animator to join our team and help drive animation excellence on our upcoming AAA VR title. If you are passionate about quality animation and love the idea of pushing the VR medium to new levels, then we'd love to hear from you.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Create amazing, high quality animations wielding both strong character animation skills and wider cinematic sensibilities.
- Craft and explore your own animation techniques and styles through interpreting the initial art direction, presenting back to the team for input.
- Collaborate with the wider dev' team to ensure that animation helps deliver high quality end products.
Who Are We Looking For?
- A Junior to experienced animator, with a minimum of 1+ years' animation experience plus a relevant degree or equivalent qualification, or the equivalent in years of experience.
- Someone with a strong fundamental understanding of animation, timing and weighting, across a varied selection of animation styles, from realistic to stylised.
- A developer with a good grounding or established experience in the use of Motion Builder and the Motion Capture process would be desirable, plus relevant development software/engines is essential - e.g. Maya, UE4, Unity etc.
- A true team player with strong communication and collaboration skills - able to give and receive constructive feedback on their own or peers work in a respectful way.
Why Join nDreams?
Our open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you'll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays, two duvet days and your birthday off!), share options and various monthly socials such as Bacon Sandwich Monday (vegetarian sandwiches also available!) and Free Drink Friday!
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we've worked on previously: Once you've seen what we're up to, we're convinced you'll want to be involved…
The role is a Fixed Term Contract based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience. If you think this could be the role for you, we'd love you to get in touch!Drop us your CV via the link below or send us an email email@example.com.