Assistant Payroll Manager (F / H)
Division: Arkane Studios - France | Department: Administration | Location: Lyon, FR
Founded in 1999 in Lyon, Arkane Studios is a leading developer of video games and part of the international publishing group, ZeniMax Media, headquartered in the United States.
We are looking for a studio of about a hundred people, a payroll manager to strengthen the administrative team.
Under the responsibility of the Payroll & Staff Manager, and within the Admin and HR team, you will perform the following tasks:
Participation in optimization and payroll management
- Collection, archiving, and updates of various documents and lists relating to the pay variables (specific attestations and supporting documents of the employees)
- Help with the control of the counters prepaid and postpaid (ex: RTT / leave / tickets restaurants etc .. )
- Assistance in the control and monitoring of absences and hours in our HRIS time management
- Creation and management of employee records, correction of anomalies related to absences and schedules
- Assistance in controlling social security contributions and parafiscales (monthly / quarterly / annual)
- Eventually, in support of the preparation of pay slips on HRIS.
- Responsible for the administrative management of staff related to the entry and exit of personnel: preparation of employment contracts, keeping of the book of entries and exits, mandatory declarations (formerly DPAE / Provident / Mutual and other company-specific declarations)
- Follow-up convocations and appointments Occupational medicine: update of the online site, archiving of certificates etc ....
- Responsible for the receipt and distribution of restaurant vouchers (in charge of the control of mailing lists after distribution and their archiving)
- Maintenance and updating of the payment of IJSS (social security and provident insurance)
- Support for formalities related to the missions and travel of employees in France and abroad
- General social watch
- One to two years experience in a similar position
- Graduate level 2 + 3 - Accounting - Payroll management
- Excellent mastery of Excel
- Mastery of English is a plus
- Spirit of English team, good interpersonal skills, a sense of listening, a spirit of synthesis, proactivity, rigor
- Want to work in a company with strong international stakes and being in a phase of strong growth
How to Apply