Associate Director, Sales Operations - Advertising
Activision Blizzard Media is a rapidly growing business created to connect advertisers with our 350M+ global player base across Activision, Blizzard and King.
The initial goal of this thriving start-up effort has been to create premium, innovative advertising experiences for world-class casual mobile games like King's Candy Crush Saga. Looking ahead, we plan to launch advertising across the Activision Blizzard portfolio, including high growth areas like eSports. This is a really exciting time to join this growing business.
You will partner with cross-functional advertising business leadership to set ABM's indirect sales strategy, negotiate commercial deals, manage & operationalize these partnerships, and build strong partner relationships.
Your role within ABM
* Partner with VP, Business Development on all indirect sales strategy, planning and operations topics
* Define the overall indirect sales growth strategy, with differing approaches across markets and partners to maximize revenue
* Define and negotiate commercial deal terms for $X0M deals, in partnership with ABM leadership
* Partner with Sales Finance and Ad Operations to ensure that key operating and financial metrics are being monitored and met, to maximize potential deal value
* Work with partners and cross-functional teams to resolve operational issues and address revenue blockers
Skills to create thrills
* BA/BS in an analytical field
* 5+ years of work experience experience in Strategy Consulting, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, or Business Development. 3+ years experience with MBA degree
* Experience executing cross-functional strategic and operational initiatives
* Strong business sense, problem solving, partner management, and analytical skills
* In-depth knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and potential demand/supply partners, or willingness to learn
* Excellent interpersonal skills and senior presence to manage external stakeholders
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö, Seattle, San Francisco and Stockholm along with offices in Chicago, LA, Malta, New York, and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016.
Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company.
We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King's Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™.
We've been one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For®\" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries.
More information about our company and products can be found on our website, www.activisionblizzard.com."