Calling All Gamers! We are looking for Traditional Chinese Video Game Testers at our Barcelona office!
Alpha CRC are looking for some fun, motivated people to come work as Linguistic QA testers: the main goal is to review new versions of unreleased games for quality and accuracy. You will be part of a team of people reviewing localized in-game content for language accuracy, fluency, consistency, and adherence to International Style Guides, Glossaries, Brand Voice & Tone, Bug Reporting and Regressions. Don’t stop here, keep reading!
Who We are Looking For:
• Native Speakers with a strong command of their native language (Traditional Chinese)
• Living in and around Barcelona (Spain) with a valid working visa
• Experience with language testing of games is a major plus
• Keen interest in games
• Excitable and reliable team player
• Good understanding of written and spoken English
• Clear communicator with detailed reporting skills
• Motivated problem solver
• High attention to detail and ability to remain focused on the task at hand
• Experienced with IT platforms, mobile devices & MS Office
• Available to work in shifts/during evening hours and on short notice
What We Offer
• A professional and enthusiastic atmosphere full of charming, beautiful people like yourself
• Early access to games via testing projects
• A team of people from all over the world who love games as much as you do
• Flexible contracts (Hourly/daily/weekly) depending on project requirements: 20-40 hours a week
If any of these ideas spark an interest, or you like having a cooler job than your friends, don’t hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Traditional Chinese LQA Tester.