Your role within our Kingdom
We are looking for exceptionally skilled Design Interns to join our Kingdom!
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the right internship for you. As a Design Intern at King, you will learn how we build games and invent new ways to delight our massive audience of players and take part in it! For this opportunity you should be pursuing or have recently completed a degree in Game Design or a related course/subject.
We have opportunities in London, Barcelona and Berlin, please highlight your location preference when you apply.
Skills to create thrills
You should have an interest in games and the ability to work in a flexible and fluid environment, where the job will evolve over time.
Other skills include:
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Creative problem-solving skills
* The ability to work well, both autonomously, and as part of a larger team
* Knowledge in scripting and the ability to integrate content into the game
* Experience using level editors and/or game creation tools
* The ability to blend creativity with methodical testing and balancing
* You should be pursuing, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or master's degree in a relevant subject
The skills listed above are intended to portray the range of roles we have available, you do not need to possess all of these skills to apply! We will look at your own individual skillset and determine which team you would be best suited to.
* Experience in designing for both a casual and competitive audience
* Experience in fast prototyping
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
Apply now! Applications need to be in English. Our internships can vary in length, depending on the opportunity and your requirements and will take place in Summer 2019.
Please note: our application deadline is 13th January 2019, however we recruit on an ongoing basis, so early application is advised to avoid disappointment.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That's why we hire all sorts of talent.