We have a number of exciting opportunities for talented and enthusiastic User Interface Developers, either graduates or more experienced people, to join our excellent project teams here at Frontier Developments in Cambridge.
As a User Interface Developer you will create compelling and responsive user interfaces and help to shape the interface that connects our players with our games across multiple platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a studio with a proven track record of delivering successful AAA titles and to play an important role in our continued success.
- Develop quality UI code across various projects and platforms.
- Contribute to the development of our codebase
- Work closely with the Designers and Artists, seeking feedback and iterating on your work
- Develop prototypes to help inform the design process.
- Comfortable weaving assets provided by Designers and Artists into your UI's
- Able to communicate effectively within your team, and foster links with other disciplines
- Excellent attention to detail
- A quick learner who is willing to adapt to new tools and frameworks.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Familiar with at least one high-level language, E.g. C#, LUA, JS, Haxe, AS3 or Java
- Experience using a language's debugging tools, and know how to use them to diagnose bugs
- Is aware of the performance constraints real-time applications have, and has at least some experience profiling and optimising their code.
- Experience using Adobe Creative suite software to create bitmap and vector assets
- Knowledge and/or experience of motion design
- Familiarity with console development.