Agile Test Lead - Publishing
Salary: Market Rate
Application Start Date: 13th November 2018
Application End Date: 11th December 2018
We are looking for an Agile Test Lead with strong agile testing and teamwork skills to help our publishing team deliver world leading midcore games.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy then this is the right job for you. As part of the publishing team, you will help to deliver third-party developed games with the level of high quality that King stands for. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and agile environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your agile testing expertise.
* Being the central point of contact within the publishing team for the quality of the game(s), interfacing with third-party developers as well as internal support teams
* Schedule and run QRT sessions
* Work with and coach game teams to implement best practices and testing methodologies
* Assist with test design, test execution, defect analysis/root cause investigation & reporting on test status
* Help identify quality risks and issues throughout the sprint and recommend options to mitigate/remove
* Manage the build delivery process for testing
* Manage the centralized issue database, coordinating between all stakeholders, escalating issues as needed and assisting in their prioritization
* Share learnings and improvement ideas with the Kingdom
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for games and a solid sense of quality and polish. You are a knight of quality and passionate about making great games for our players.
* Other skills include:
* Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
* Ability to be fast and fluid, adapting to different situations while remaining pragmatic
* Desire for excellence and continuous improvement
* Strong organizational skills
* Experience in working with mobile devices, facebook and other web platforms
* Ability to work in a scrum team, sharing test responsibilities with the team
* Ability to apply the principles of Scrum, Kanban, BDD
* Experience in assisting scrum teams in the adoption of Agile testing principles
* Ability to identify gaps in requirements
* Inspire and coach your colleagues to ensure quality standards are being applied throughout the SDLC
* Awareness of Test Automation Frameworks for mobile and web applications
* Experience using TestRail or similar
* Ability to create strong working relationships with team members
* Passionate about games
* Willing to provide moments of magic to our players
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.