Creative Assembly's award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation are exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First Person Tactical Shooter IP.
This is an opportunity for an experienced, accomplished Senior Level Designer to make their mark on our new undisclosed IP contributing to the creation of genre-defining games and working with some of the industry's top developers.
As a Senior Level Designer on the project, play a major part in helping us create an exciting and original new IP. You will craft amazing levels and play-spaces, that offer varied and engaging objectives and opportunities for players to truly express their skills, mastery and personal playstyles. You will have strong contribution to the level design team; working with the lead level designer, mentoring junior levels designers, as well as working autonomously.
You will be working closely with our concept and environment art team to create stunning locations and scenarios that you will then take through to final, fully marked-up levels in our exciting new vision of FPS gaming. You will be key in defining the look, feel and gameplay of this innovative title.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Comprehensive understanding of a wide range of level design types, concepts and best practices
- Professional experience in at least one of these genres - stealth, FPS or immersive sims
- Experience in multiplayer level creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentational skills
- Experience with current commercial 3D game engines
- Good team worker
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Interest in sci-fi
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to self-critique
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects andour legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.