d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and we deliver truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology sector, adding value to games, business software or apps. And as a successful and growing business based in Daresbury Cheshire we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude
- Vibrant personality that suits an active working environment
- Autonomous and assertive problem solver
- At least 3 years' experience working in a similar position.
Role and Responsibilities
Able to take responsibility for:
- Management of small admin team
- Develop, document and maintain Office processes
- Communicating with suppliers and clients
- Facilities management (including ordering furniture etc)
- Collating invoices and receipts and liaising with the accounts department
- Logging and reporting KPI data based on timesheets
- Overseeing housekeeping and office presentation
- Maintaining personnel files
- Recording HR data such as holidays
- Mail in/out
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of HR or other relevant disciplines
- Awareness of Health and Safety, first aid
- Ability to motivate people to improve their own environment.
JOIN d3t - A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER - AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t (hereinafter, "the Company") is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy .
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Are you able to work permanently on-site in Runcorn, England?