As a F2P Game Designer (f/m) at Chimera Entertainment you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design new challenges, events and characters
- Translate ideas and rough concepts to detailed game mechanics
- Create and maintain coherent design documents
- Take care of balancing a game played by millions of users
- Review analytics reports and work on features to improve/retain KPIs
- Understand “games as a service” and work towards providing this experience to our players
Who are we looking for:
- Three years of commercial experience in game design with focus on F2P
- Experience within a live maintenance team
- Experience in analyzing gameplay and user behavior
- You are capable of balancing complex game systems
- You have profound knowledge of monetization in F2P games
- Understanding of KPIs and their value for optimizing F2P games
- Readiness to provide documentation in both English and German
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You are a highly motivated and flexible team worker
We take care of our employees and provide you with:
- A diverse and international environment
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- A free health-coach who visits our office once a week
- As much coffee & soft drinks as you want
- Regular team events
- And a lot of fun
About the Company:
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 10-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of the Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile title which will blow you away for sure.