Do you have a passion for designing world class technical solutions? Do you want to work with the latest tech and gaming industry veterans? Do you love retro games with a passion? If so, this is your dream job.
Antstream are hiring several key development roles including an exceptional senior full stack developer with a proven track record of delivering scalable multiplayer gaming applications. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, and passionate about building best of breed solutions, and delivering an exceptional customer experience. Clean highly optimised coding and solving problems won’t be a job to you, it will be your passion.
Antstream enable gamers to enjoy 1000’s of iconic video games instantly on any device using the latest on-demand streaming technologies. Antstream does for games what Spotify and Netflix have done for music and movies.
We are passionate about our team, and understand that to get the best results we need the best talent. We are looking for enthusiasm, passion and positivity above all else. We offer lots of added benefits including pension, free gym membership, gaming nights, beer and food night weekly, a Netflix subscription and many more to come as we grow!
Would you like to work with a passionate and creative team to deliver some of the most iconic games to millions of gamers worldwide? This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing and fast paced cloud gaming company in the heart of London and your chance to stamp your mark alongside some game industry veterans here at Antstream.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, collaborative, innovative, have a ‘can do’ attitude and will always focus on finding the solution not the problem.
Your primary responsibility will be to lead the development of the platform user interface and backend service API’s, constantly striving to improve user experience by ensuring everything is as responsive and scalable as possible by delivering high quality and optimised code.
- Development for our backend API’s
- Providing updates, enhancements and new features to our platform UI
- Evangelise best practices through effective consultation with your peers
- Work with 3rd party vendors and continually review the latest technologies to help us stay ahead of the game
- Engage with the operations and engineering teams to automate and improve our tools and processes
Requirements - If you have most of the following, then we definitely want to hear from you:
- 4+ years industry programming experience
- A proven track record of building scalable multiplayer backend solutions
- Demonstrable experience in microarchitecture and Restful API’s/JSON
- Design, specification and development of backend services
- Mid level c# .NET
- Experience with Gamesparks (desirable but not essential)
- Deep knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- A proven track record building solutions for cloud PaaS, Iaas
- Good database skills including SQL and NOSQL
- Strong experience of frontend frameworks and libraries (React, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of Git source control
- Strong database configuration / management skills
- Data analysis/design skillsLinux/bash command line
Desirable not not essential
- Other programming language experience such C++, JAVA, NodeJS, PHP
- Frameworks - ReactJS, Drupal
- Experience of writing games