Demonware is seeking a talented and motivated UI software developer
(contract) to help deliver a high quality, innovative internal web application.
You will be working with technologies such as React and platforms like Docker,
Kubernetes, and AWS, to deliver an amazing user experience for our internal
Primary job responsibilities:
• Work with the product owner and UX designer to
research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes.
• Work with the development teams to gather
information about system APIs and help shape the data that is available
for UI consumption.
• Build reusable React components with modular
CSS, manage data on the client with Redux, and test everything with Jest.
• Refactor or improve existing code. We've
migrated most of our frontend to React, but we still have some Backbone
code to clean up. And we constantly find ways to improve all of our
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or
• Experience working closely with key
stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product
Owners and UX designers.
• Experience building user interfaces with React
• Experience with Agile methodologies and scrum
• Experience with git source code control, code
review tools, etc.
• Strong automated testing skills, and a solid
understanding of continuous integration practices
• Experience with Python and delivering code in
a controlled environment and adhering to appropriate configuration
• Awareness of container technologies such as
Kubernetes and Docker
excellent salary, with annual performance reviews
healthcare for you and your family
Saver Commuter Ticket scheme
to work Scheme
working practices, based on the belief that the quality of your work is
not dependent on the number of hours sitting behind a desk
culture that emphasizes continual learning and improvement, with
opportunities for career progression, travel, and a commitment to open
Demonware by the numbers:
million concurrent online gamers
+ API calls per hour
query response time of
requests per second at peak
metrics a second