Forget red carpets and tuxedos. Casumo is a casino where anyone can play. We care about the players, not appearances. The game, not the glitz. We are built on the belief that Play should be for everyone and the proof is in our product and they way we built it.
We're a tech company making impact through our product drive and our technical choices. With our rapid growth to date and expected growth going forward, we are working to implement lean and agile methodologies, not only in our Product and Development teams, but across our highly networked organisation. We believe that autonomy, mastery and purpose create engaged, passionate employees and that freedom, responsibility and debate are king. We thrive on driving sustainable improvement for our people and ultimately our users. Our culture is one where the team is paramount. We're not trying to create raw efficiency in a repeatable process, but rather to innovate to create new high quality products for our users and organisation. In this very spirit, we are on the hunt for an Agile Organisation Coach who shares our passion and can contribute to fostering an environment where that picture can be seen and understood.
What you will do
- Contribute to shaping and developing the vision and execute the strategy to enable evolution from the current delivery model into an ever more agile delivery model.
- Provide coaching and recommendations for quick wins and sustainable improvements at scale.
- Be a change ambassador who continuously works to raise agile maturity levels in individuals and teams by challenging assumptions and current ways of thinking across the whole of Casumo.
- Contribute to strengthen a culture of "failing faster" and "optimising for speed".
- Work with our remote and collocated teams to enable a culture of agility, coaching teams to become autonomous for real.
- Live and breathe a servant leadership approach and influence and teach our leaders and teams to transform into that mindset.
- Build and facilitate training modules based on agile beliefs, and coach and mentor our teams towards improving agile processes and metrics.
- Help identify organisational impediments to a successful agile transformation and work with the teams to create strategies to overcome them.
- Operate with significant autonomy and discretion to harness the power of agile across the company and foster a culture that enables autonomy on a team level. You will bring with you external industry best practices, methods and tools and creatively adapt them to our world.
We are looking for someone who
- Has significant demonstrated experience in driving and leading organisational change in the tech industry.
- Can self-prioritize and manage work; has excellent written and verbal communications skills, can collaborate across business and relies heavily on influence - not authority - to drive change. Everything needs to be done but not all at once.
- Is an expert in agile practices and has strong experience within technical businesses' transformation combined with extraordinary skills in facilitation, mentoring, training, and professional coaching.
- Is comfortable working at all levels to help us implement agile as a strategic asset of culture change and business value generation.
- Can develop, coach and mentor team members and encourage them to take risks.