Human Resources Internship
Your role within our Kingdom
We are looking for exceptionally skilled HR Interns to join our Kingdom!
HRBP. L&OD. D&I. Your first task during your internship will be to explain to us why there are so many acronyms in the field. After that, the choice is yours! Our success is built entirely on our people, so we work hard to keep our values inherent in all we do. We also find the amazing individuals who will take us to the next level and nurture our diverse culture, so everyone can thrive. Great people, in a great workplace, with a great culture. Sounds tricky, but if you're anything like us, you'll make it look effortless.
We have opportunities in our London office.
Skills to create thrills
You should have an interest in games and the ability to work in a flexible and fluid environment, where the job will evolve over time.
Other skills include:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with a range of individuals at all levels
* Creative problem-solving skills
* The ability to work well, both autonomously, and as part of a larger team
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions from large amounts of data
* Excellent written communication skills
* An interest in diversity and inclusion and why this is so important in an organization such as King
* You should be pursuing, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or master's degree in a relevant subject
* Strong MS Office skills
* Outstanding attention to detail
* The ability to work with confidential materials discreetly and responsibly
The skills listed above are intended to portray the range of roles we have available, you do not need to possess all of these skills to apply! We will look at your own individual skillset and determine which team you would be best suited to.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
Apply now! Applications need to be in English. Our internships can vary in length, depending on the opportunity and your requirements and will take place in Summer 2019.
Please note: our application deadline is 13th January 2019, however we recruit on an ongoing basis, so early application is advised to avoid disappointment.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That's why we hire all sorts of talent.