Your role within our Kingdom
We are looking for exceptionally skilled Marketing Interns to join our Kingdom!
We marketing professionals tickle millions... with our inspired strategy and creative, that is. We're constantly finding new ways to promote our games, not just to new players but to the millions of people already playing them with everything from digital user acquisition campaigns to TV ads, to interactive marketing, to the occasional giant candy in our portfolio, we've got one of the highest global mobile spends of any category, let alone gaming. We even got into the Guinness Book of Records for creating the world's largest hammock in New York. Go on, Google it...
We have opportunities in London and Barcelona, please highlight your location preference when you apply.
Skills to create thrills
You should have an interest in games and the ability to work in a flexible and fluid environment, where the job will evolve over time.
Other skills include:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain your views in a concise or coherent way
* Creative problem-solving skills and a knack for asking the right questions, then answering them with sound data and analysis
* The ability to work well, both autonomously, and as part of a larger team
* An active interest in social/mobile games from a commercial perspective
* Passionate about data and applying an analytical mindset, as well as strong attention to detail
* A proactive attitude and an eagerness to learn
* You should be pursuing, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or master's degree in a relevant, analytical subject
* Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, VLookups, Sumifs, etc.)
* Strong quantitative skills (knowledge of VBA or programming languages such as Python, SQL, R, etc.)
* Experience using Campaign Management Systems
* Genuine passion for gaming/tech/media industry trends
The skills listed above are intended to portray the range of roles we have available, you do not need to possess all of these skills to apply! We will look at your own individual skillset and determine which team you would be best suited to.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
Apply now! Applications need to be in English. Our internships can vary in length, depending on the opportunity and your requirements and will take place in Summer 2019.
Please note: our application deadline is 13th January 2019, however we recruit on an ongoing basis, so early application is advised to avoid disappointment.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That's why we hire all sorts of talent.