Are you interested implementing your innovative ideas to shape a businesses future by improving their in-house engine? You will be the bridge between gaming technology and the corporate market offering client solution for conglomerates such as Adidas, IBM, Deliotte and many more all in the comfort of your home! That's correct, no more waiting in traffic to get to work, or commuting via trains (which are always delayed), everything is done remotely.
The improvements you make to the engine, will be used globally, and as the days go by, the company prize pool increases, which you will get a share of at the end of the year.
Sound interesting? You'll need...
- 3+ years C++ (including C++ 11) programming experience with standard C++ library
- Excellent object-oriented design for scalable systems with minimal technical debt
- OpenGL 3.2+ experience (including shaders) and familiarity with computer graphics
- Good experience with at least one other language, such as Python, PHP, Java, Objective C, etc.
- Familiarity with native multi-platform development under Windows and a Unix based operating
system (Mac OSX, Linux)
- Development under XCODE (6.1+) or Visual Studio 2012+
Icing on the cake...
- Experience with large complex engines
- Database and web integration, sockets, etc.
- GIT experience for source control
- Interest in Artificial Intelligence
- Native application mobile development: Android, iOS including Objective C