We are looking for a commercially-savvy and motivated Games Producer/Account Manager:
We are looking for an exceptional talent to join our highly skilled team in our vibrant new London based studio to bring ideas to life and create award-winning slots and table games (along side other digital products). You will be working with industry-leading figures within an environment that challenges and explores the boundaries of creativity, behavioural sciences, innovation and design.
Your role in our team will be to bring your experience and management skills to bear as you herd the UX & UI Designers, Artists/Illustrators, Developers and Motion Graphic Designers, into delivering games from concept, smoothly and slickly, working across the studio, while reporting into the Creative Director.
We’re still small, so you must be self-motivated, proactive and driven. Oh and if you’re a team player able to work collaboratively while showing a killer eye for detail, you’ll make the short-list.
Our new member of the team will have the following:
- Process driven individual with the ability to manage multiple projects seamlessly with a keen attention to detail
- Experience managing agile methodologies and sprint project management
- Knowledge and experience of working with Jira & Confluence
- Previous experience managing multiple games to the market in a producer role
- Experience of online gambling game production
- Experience developing project scopes, delivering estimate, project plans and reconciliations
- Be highly numerate and analytical
- Proactively ensure that the progress and challenges of the game are clearly communicated to senior stakeholders as appropriate
- Be comfortable client facing and cultivate long term business relations with existing and potential clients
- Manage client expectations in relation to quotes, quality and timelines
- Preparing and attending pitches and meetings, as needed
You should be able to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly expanding company
- Show a willingness to share, learn and expand your knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate a top notch, organized personality
- Deliver work on time and to the highest of standards
- Convince us you’re results and solutions oriented kind of person who’s, proactive in addressing risks and emerging challenges
- Hold your own when communicating and influencing at a C-suite Level
What We Offer
We like to tackle big ideas. We are ambitious and we value our team members.
We are looking for individuals that want to create award-winning work, in return we provide a culture that champions critical thinking, innovation, creativity, individuality and personal development. Basically we thrive if you thrive.
Make no mistake we want to be at the forefront of digital product design and provide employees, with:
- Opportunities to work abroad & travel
- Broad spectrum of projects and briefs
- Access to company sponsored staff training and personal development
- Remote working
- 28 days holiday PA
- Private Medical Insurance
- Additional holiday between Christmas and New Years
- Pension Contributions
- Competitive Salary DOE