Hey you! We're looking for an Admin to join our Employee Experience function. You will put our people first, delivering an outstanding service by providing information and guidance on company policies and procedures. As an essential member of our People Operations team, you'll be our front line support to providing an employee experience of a lifetime!
What you will do
- Work closely with the rest of our People Operations team to provide a smooth onboarding experience for our new people. We'll rely on your expertise when it comes to following the correct processes and procedures and you'll know the importance of making sure the right paperwork is in place.
- Be our internal people process and policy Oracle, there is nothing you don't know! And, if undoubtedly so, you take great pride in finding out the answer quickly and circling back.
- Together with our People Business Partners, support the implementation of new people policies, or when needed, update the existing ones.
- Act as our people data accuracy gatekeeper. You'll guard our data with your life, and take great pride in our systems and reports being correct and up to date, always.
- Help prepare easy to understand internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits and company policies, ensuring we have a source of truth easily accessible by all of our people.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Work on other people-related projects as and when needed.
We are looking for someone who
- Is probably a recent HR graduate or somebody with a year or two of HR experience under your belt
- Ideally has some kind of experience working internationally, across different countries and cultures
- Preferably has experience from some kind of customer-facing environment and understands what it means to provide an outstanding level of service
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Is a process mastermind who can easily understand and adopt to the context you'll be working in and help build and adapt processes customised to that
- Is fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal
- Is happy to travel between our offices as and when required