UK Online Community Manager (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: | Location: , GB
The UK Online Community Manager will manage the day to day operational activities surrounding the reporting and administering of online communities for our Games as a Service – including official websites, social media channels, and within the game itself.
While working in a cross-functional team, the successful incumbent will keep the UK online community engaged and will constantly strive for new ways to grow and extend our reach. The UK Online Community Manager will effectively utilize knowledge of our games and community to assist the Marketing/PR Department and production teams in executing our product marketing plans.
Key responsiblities :
- Assist and oversee community channel pre and post launch and help foster and build community-generated content, forum discussions, downloads, and other interactions
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that community feedback is addressed.
- Help develop community assets such as game videos, podcasts, developer interviews, product updates.
- Maintain consistent presence and promote user-friendly environment on community message boards, social media, and within our online games.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams to ensure a positive player experience.
- Help conduct private and public tests to gather community feedback that will help improve final product quality.
- Create and distribute community reports including community reaction, metrics, and research.
- Assist with the company's involvement in trade shows, exhibitions, and other events.
- Assist other members of the community team with community-related tasks.
- Generate reports regarding the online community and customer reviews; analyze the results.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of community/social media experience in gaming industry or similar entertainment industries required
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software
- Strong understanding of popular social networking tools and trends
- Knowledgeable on latest technologies and techniques used in building and maintaining successful gaming communities
- Drive to innovate community practices and bring community management to the next level
- Proven history of maintaining and developing an online community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated initiative and positive spirit in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with photo/video/podcasting editing a plus
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
How to Apply