Wooga is looking for a Head of Product Marketing who will be responsible for creating and executing a marketing strategy that best enables us to achieve our vision to become the player's choice for story-driven casual games.
Of course, we don't expect you to tackle this goal on your own - one of the most important aspects of the role will be to empower our team of marketing professionals to reach its full potential. Using your marketing and management experience along with a proactive approach to building inter-team and intra-team relationships, you will ensure the team is aligned and on the right path to achieving its objectives. You will champion the team and the discipline to the business and act as the link between the team and the organizational leadership members.
What you'll be doing
Transforming Strategy into Action
- Reporting directly to the VP of Live Games, you will take business objectives and translate them into a cohesive, executable marketing strategy
- Using your analytics skills, you will examine our data to shed light on how to best align Wooga's marketing strategy with business objectives
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders in the business to ensure our positioning and messaging showcasing our games as best-in-class
Leveraging Marketing to Write Wooga's Success Story
- Help orchestrate game launches to ensure our games' greatest chance at success
- Own market intelligence and customer insights to continually fine-tune competitive strategy
- Ensure the team achieves all of its goals across the entire portfolio of games while also ensuring our marketing leads have everything they need to watch over the specifics of each game
- You will manage and develop a team of highly skilled marketing professionals and empower them to create great results
- Foster productive relationships between the marketing team and all other internal stakeholders, including UA, Content, Design, PR and Product teams
- Define and implement processes to ensure smooth collaboration between marketing and other disciplines/teams
Who we are looking for
- Deep experience driving strategic marketing work within an entertainment company, while deft at balancing strategy and tactics to drive growth
- Strong analytical skills and ability to partner with data science teams to apply data in relevant, meaningful ways
- A strong track record of player understanding, and ability to apply a player-first focus from positioning development through go-to-market execution
- You are able to recognize the strengths of each team member and organize the team accordingly
- Skilled, positive, optimistic collaborator adept at partnering cross-functionally with internal teams and external vendors as needed
- Proven history in marketing products from pre-release activities to post-launch engagement
- Proven experience in organizing and producing scalable high-quality creative work for multiple products
- Past experience in collaborating with User Acquisition, product marketing, and creative production
What we offer you
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- The opportunity to create a winning marketing strategy for products that give millions of players daily an enriching and memorable entertainment experience (check out a player's perspective here )
- A great foundation for you to execute your goals - with a tight and focused mission in place, a great team for you to further develop and organize, and a promising portfolio of live and in-development products, there has never been a better time to join the team
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe's most vibrant city, have a nap in one of our sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills - enjoy our unique office space!
- Dozens of benefits for you and your family to enjoy, including participation in our ESOP program, relocation support, help getting your kids set up at local schools, and free in-house German lessons
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.