Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: Administration | Location: Rockville , MD, US
This is an exciting professional opportunity for someone with the right mix of experience, drive, and professional qualities. We are a growing international video game company with offices in Rockville, MD and are looking for a sharp, organized, detail-oriented professional with at least five years of financial planning and analysis experience. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial/business analysis including preparation and consolidation of budgets and forecasts, game development tracking and management reporting. We are looking for someone with the caliber to become a key member of the FP&A organization. If you are a team player who pays attention to detail, and if you possess the key ingredients below, then this could be the career move you’ve been waiting for.
- Work as a member of the Corporate FP&A team on variance analysis, monthly and quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Liaison with development and publishing teams to prepare project greenlights, monthly project trackers, provide insight on budget variances and approve development expenses
- Updating and maintaining the internal forecasting application, Adaptive Planning
- Assist in communicating current development message through decks and presentation.
- Provide analytical review of development studio costs during monthly closing process including preparation of expense accruals to submit to Accounting
- Proactively identify financial issues and opportunities
- Assist with ad hoc analysis on various projects as required
- Superior intellectual and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Three or more years of experience in financial analysis, reporting and budgeting/forecasting
- Expert working knowledge of advanced Excel features and basic working knowledge of data query tools and data warehousing
- A hands-on approach to data analysis, modeling and simulation of complex systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university in Accounting or Finance
- General understanding of accounting; accruals, capital and P&L
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment with tight deadlines
- Game-industry or Media/Entertainment software-as-a-service (SaaS) experience and gaming passion.
- Experience with Oracle or Adaptive Planning
How to Apply