Do you have a passion for creating digital marketing campaigns?
Do you like to balance your creative and analytical skills to achieve the best possible result?
Do you like solving problems in new original ways? Do you believe data, tech and product innovation are fundamental in the creative process?
Come to work with us!
You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
ChimpWorks develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
You will be using Facebook and other social and mobile advertising platforms to drive new users to our games and to reactivate existing users, using data to optimise CPI and LTV. You will manage key performance indicators for net revenue, transaction growth, & promotional spending by performing experiments, A/B tests and continually optimise campaigns based on results.
By working in our creative environment, you can learn and grow and will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Work together with the marketing team to create and optimise advertising campaigns. You will set campaign goals, define relevant audiences and build acquisition funnels, based on data-driven analytics to quantify success.
- Balance campaign-level marketing costs with player monetisation using advanced analytics tools.
- Test, learn and evolve the marketing campaign execution process, establish best practices to maximise impact and scale our efforts.
- Identify new marketing and partnership channels that are scalable for user acquisition.
- Recognise current market trends and execute campaigns/ads to meet those needs.
Monitor competitor activities to identify relevant practices for developing new strategies.
- Optimisation of marketing assets and mobile store presence.
- A relevant professional study completed
- Proven digital marketing experience (preferably with Facebook Ads).
- Enthusiast in performance marketing with interest in mobile and gaming industry.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills: a good team player.
Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Experience with mobile ad platforms.
- App Store Optimisation (ASO) experience.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer:
- The chance to bring and realise your own ideas within a growing company and new UA team.
- Competitive salary and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and paid vacation.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 20 individuals working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 150 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!