Senior Financial Control Accountant (6 month contract)
As part of the Group Treasury Finance Team, you will be primarily responsible for statutory reporting, corporate accounting, regulatory filings, and compliance with regulatory frameworks and Group policies. Additionally, responsible for management and reconciliation of Group inter-company relationships.
* Manager of Group Treasury Finance Team
* King Finance Teams
* King Legal
* Activision Blizzard Tax
* External Accountants
* Group Auditors
Your role within our Kingdom
Full responsibility of deliverables and compliance for 10 entities across Sweden, Spain and Malta. Specially,
* Own the financial data, ensuring its accuracy, completeness and compliance with Group policies
* Preparation of financial statements in line with specific financial reporting frameworks
* Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, analytics on movements and explanation of the nature balances
* Prepare entity specific accounting entries and review of postings by Group Finance or the Shared Services (e.g. transfer pricing, accruals, payroll, etc.)
* Assisting in the preparation of monthly commentaries and analytical review of reported figures
* Own interim and full year external audit process and manage relationships with external auditors
* Maintain strong internal controls in line with Group policies and SOx
* Review and monitor of our contractual obligations with third parties and related companies.
* Direct liaison with Activision Blizzard Tax team to ensure compliance with Corporate Tax deliverables.
* Other financial control duties that may from time to time
Management and reconciliation of Group intercompany transactions and relationships.
* Manage all intercompany relationships and associated historical balances
* Preparation and request of monthly intercompany settlements
* Posting/review of various intercompany accounting entries
* Reconciliation of monthly intercompany positions and timely resolution of mismatches
* Monitor and document collaborations between King and Parent Group Companies
* Prepare analytics on movements in intercompany positions for Group Reporting
Skills to create thrills
* Qualified accountant with experience in Financial Statement Preparation
* Proven ability to manage multi entities and deliverables
* Solid knowledge of accounting standards and practices (IFRS, Spanish/Swedish GAAP)
* Strong communication and analytical skills, with an attention for detail
* Proven ability to develop key relationships across different functions and geographies throughout an organization
* Strong work ethic and commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
* Experience managing tight timeframes and deadlines consistently
* Strong MS Excel skills and other MS applications
* Comfortable handling your own work load and meeting deadlines
* Experience working with Oracle, Hyperion and OneSource
* Swedish or Spanish speaking a bonus
* Previous experience within tech or a similarly fast-moving sector
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.