Frontier focuses on high quality internal QA testing for all our games. Testers have a fundamental role in our development process and will work closely with art, design and programming colleagues on each project.
We are seeking a technically minded communicator who is looking to challenge themselves in a role that includes both working as part of a team and on individual assignments. If you have strong technical knowledge of the leading consoles and PC with a passion for games and game-play then we'd love to hear from you!
Successful candidates will play test, destructively test, regress, create test suites, generate reports and provide general game feedback to aid the internal Development Teams.
You'll be joining during an exciting period of growth at Frontier and as part of our QA team your work will help ensure the continued level of quality of our current games. We welcome applications from those with or without QA experience.
- Maintaining, running and creating test suites for both new and existing projects
- Finding and reporting issues in a clear and accurate manner
- Regressing both internal and external issues
- Completing ad-hoc requests made to the QA team
- Providing support to other Frontier departments as needed.
- Inquisitive and technical mind
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Creative thinker.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Computer literate
- Proven logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Track record of working well within a team
- Strong technical knowledge of the leading consoles and PC.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Test Rail
- Video game enthusiast
- Games or software industry experience
- Degree qualified.