Great opportunity to work as Senior PR / Influencer Manager for a global videogame publisher, based just outside Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be a major part of the marketing team, working on the company’s broad games portfolio. You will responsibly manage the reputation of the company brand and its products to consumers and across the games industry.
· Creating and implementing global PR and influencer campaigns covering the company’s game releases
· Establishing and expanding contacts with journalists, bloggers and other influencers and managing its administration
· Development and creation of factsheets, presskits, Q&As, press and media releases
· Management and organization of international events
· Working with the Head of Marketing to agree KPI targets for each individual product and report on PR activity
· A say in our worldwide strategy
· Administration of product-specific PR budgets
· Directing junior pr manager and possibly interns
· Educated to Graduate level or a recognised professional equivalent in a subject related to the role
· Several years PR experience in the games industry
· Able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of and established relationships with journalists and influencers
· Positive outgoing approach and a good knowledge of gaming
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, self-confident, self-starter but team-player.
· Active online presence on social media
• Informal environment of passionate gamers offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas
• An open culture and trust-based working hours
• An opportunity to benefit from the experience of industry veterans
• A network of partnering developers from around the world
• A broad spectrum of game genres on different platforms
Please provide your application documents in English.
Salary indication: € 40.000,- per annum.
Based: The Netherlands, the city of Haarlem (10 miles from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam).