Founded in Paris in 1997, QUANTIC DREAM is one of the leading independent French studios producing video games. We are renowned internationally for our innovations in a large number of domains: narration and interactive cinematography, set and character creation, and extremely realistic 3D real-time animation.
We are also known as the creators of original franchises that have reached a large worldwide audience. We collaborate with major international publishers and renowned artists like Bryan Dechart, Jesse Williams, Ellen Page, Willem Dafoe, Kadeem Hardison, David Bowie and Hans Zimmer. We created the blockbuster video games DETROIT : BECOME HUMAN (2018, SONY), BEYOND: Two Souls (2013, SONY), HEAVY RAIN (2010, SONY), FAHRENHEIT (2005, ATARI) and THE NOMAD SOUL (1999, EIDOS) as well as the prize-winning shorts THE CASTING (2005), KARA (2011) and THE DARK SORCERER (2013).
Join our international team based in Paris (France) and unleash your talent for designing ambitious entertainment projects that are second to none. Joining our team means sharing our enthusiasm for designing and developing some of the most innovative products in the industry. Our future is in the hands of brilliant, talented and highly motivated people who are driven by a common passion for inventing the trail-blazing entertainment of tomorrow.
Under the responsibility of the 3D Engine Lead and in collaboration with the rest of our R&D teams, you will participate in the development and optimization of the PC engine of our studio. You have a great knowledge of the Microsoft Direct3D 11 or 12 API.
You also have a good knowledge of at least one 3D engine. We are looking for a passionate 3D PC programmer to work with us on our future astonishing AAA projects and offering a very high challenge.
- Graduated, with ideally, a Master Degree in Computer Science (engineering school or similar)
- You have 5 years of experience or more
- You have a perfect mastery of C/ C++
- Excellent knowledge of Direct3D 11 or 12
- Excellent level in mathematics
- Excellent knowledge of GPU programming
- A previous experience in development on console is a plus
- You have very good faculties to adapt and interpersonal skills
- You pay attention to details and you are reliable
- Capabilities for analysis and synthesis
- You demonstrate initiative and are strong proposal
- Your creativity and practicality help you find and apply the best solutions to move forward
- You want to invest in innovative projects with high added value.
We will be glad to welcome you in our brilliant and passionnate R&D division