This is an exciting opportunity to join our award winning Total War team as QA Lead. In this role, you will be the primary team lead on a franchise-based large project, with the support from senior management and above. You will both set and own the project team level strategy and approach, driving for overall high efficiency and excellence.
You will closely support the development team, focusing on meeting key milestones and daily needs from early pre-alpha through to release. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are key to succeed in this position.
Working at a team level with a range of experienced senior and mid-level lead staff, you will set test plan targets, request resource needs and report progress on your project(s) to meet development targets.
You will look to make best use of your team, tools, automation and planning to reach and meet your goals. Successful delegation and balancing quantity and quality in the set time is key element of this role.
You will also look to use new front line technology and learning to promote positive change and development within the team.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
• Lead level experience working on multiple AAA projects in a close support development environment
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Experience working with large QA and Development teams at multiple locations
• Experience with developing QA staff at all levels
• Experience with BI, reporting, and managing bugs and task workflow in a high paced environment
• A flexible, supportive attitude and approach is essential
• Drive, passion and a teamwork approach
• Excellent technical skills
• Good knowledge of JIRA and DevSuite
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects andour legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.