Application Start Date: 27th September 2018
Application End Date: 27th October 2018
We are looking for an experienced leader to support our Quality Assistance organisation in London, covering a wide range of testing disciplines, including agile testing, product quality leadership, exploratory testing as well as working closely with the centralised QA organisation and the global QA craft leadership group to continuously improve the way we work in QA@King.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
* Own recruitment and onboarding of QA people
* Facilitate training and professional development initiatives
* Work with team leaders and stakeholders to create and maintain a great environment for our teams to be productive, collaborative and have fun
* Hold Regular one-to-ones with your staff and help support them through challenges and identify improvement areas
* Establish personal development goals with your staff to make sure that everyone has a defined career progression
* Maintain and evolve QA role expectations and career paths as needed
Knowledge, Best Practises & Tools:
* Facilitate sharing knowledge & best practises within our discipline and between disciplines, both locally and globally
* Support our technical quality initiative (Calidad) across QA in London
* Help to build, evolve and support competent, agile teams
* Cascade information in appropriate and timely ways
* Work with team leads and stakeholders to identify and rectify issues with quality.
* Occasionally attend development team retrospectives, sprint plannings, and attend leadership offsites to continue to promote Quality Assistance mission & goals.
As part of the London Studio and Tech leadership teams:
* Maintain a good awareness of the challenges/opportunities in quality assistance and agile testing in all London development teams, and work with stakeholders to align on improvement plans.
* Work with team leads and stakeholders to identify the right QA competence mix needed in the development teams and facilitate craft wide training where needed.
* Continuously evolve QA Craft ways of working, looking for ways to improve quality, efficiency and productivity
As part of the global QA leadership team:
* Help shape our overall approach to making King an awesome company to work for
* Help shape the QA organization in an agile way, adapting to changing business needs
* Take the lead on some QA craft global initiatives
* Encourage and nurture our sub-discipline communities
Skills to Create Thrills
* Experienced in coaching QA teams and providing SME support to QA professionals ranging from junior testers to QA Managers
* Able to manage challenging situations in a constructive fashion and staying cool under pressure
* In-depth knowledge of agile testing / quality assistance methodologies
* Experience implementing practises that encourage development team level ownership of quality
* Experience of developing and evolving an enterprise level QA strategy
* Excellent influencing skills
* Team-player with strong collaboration skills
* Inspiring communicator
* Using data to drive the decision making process
* Working in creative ways to create a great workplace
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.