We are looking for a world-class, talented UX Designer to create amazing mobile game experiences for literally hundreds of millions of people. The ideal candidate will be able to take the following ingredients
* Understanding mobile experience and usability
* High-level requirements from business owners and product managers
... and, after mixing them together in just the right proportions, to bake them just long enough to deliver a deliciously desirable digital product with an irresistible, yet distinctive, flavor.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
If you want to design amazing user experiences for the world's most popular games, then you want this job. Together with King designs and product teams, you will design and iterate innovative game, navigation and community features for some of our most successful games. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design skills.
* Collaborate with product, game design and other UX designers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and experience
* Execute all UX design deliverables from concept, overseeing visual design and final hand-off to engineering
* Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
* Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
* Establish and promote a player-centric design approach, best practices and standards
Skills to Create Thrills
You have great passion for mobile design and a solid sense of quality and polish. As a designer you are also creative and genuinely interested in understanding the vision behind the screens you design. An understanding of casual games and the motivations of its players is invaluable. Other skills include:
* Proven in-house\" UX experience
* Ability to understand and visualize game mechanics
* Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Up-to-date with the latest UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
* Demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio
* Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
* Proficiency with experience design and wire-framing tools"
* BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King in Barcelona
Home to numerous King games studios and our Global Services Centre, our familia in Barcelona is growing ever greater. Come lunchtime, you can enjoy amazing views of the city from our roof terraces. Come night time, the delights of the city will be on your doorstep. Magic really is in the air. After all, Bubble Witch Saga 3, Diamond Digger Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga were created here.
Want to join our Kingdom?
A portfolio which showcases your applied knowledge of usability, user-centred design, and content strategy. Your documentation includes site maps, flows, and wireframes and substantial capacity for both logical and creative thinking. Your work shows attention to detail in every aspect. Your application must be in English!