Senior CRM Marketing Specialist
If you love videogames of all types, have direct experience with in game messaging channels, the proven ability to manage large scale strategic marketing projects from concept to execution, and report on key KPIs, then this is the job for you!
Your role within our Kingdom
We are looking for an exceptional marketer willing to develop their CRM skills and help drive multi- channel strategic projects using our CRM channels. You will work within the London CRM Marketing team to provide a world-class experience to our players through messaging campaigns. Your role will be focused on our live games such as Farm Heroes Saga with millions of players worldwide.
This will include driving engagement and monetization of our players, reactivation of dormant players, looking after the player lifecycle and testing new initiatives to enhance the overall player experience.
You will specialize in direct communication to our players with regards to in-game events, seasonal promotions, new features/content via our key channels (Mobile Push Notifications, in-game messaging and email). As part of the Marketing strategy team and embedded within the game team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your leadership, energy and ideas will be every bit as valued as your marketing and channels expertise.
* Create and maintain a roadmap of CRM activities catering for player lifecycle as well as events,
* Identify the right campaigns mechanics, structure and set up across our CRM systems to ensure the best impact, learnings and player experience,
* Partner closely with the Game team, Business Performance and the wider Marketing team to support Live Ops initiatives, in-game activities and identify key opportunities to create highly engaging and responsive campaigns,
* Analyze campaigns performance in collaboration with Marketing analytics and Business Performance, identify and share key insights, constantly look for ways to iterate and optimize,
* Report CRM activities, results and learnings to various stakeholders,
* Develop master knowledge of our CRM tools, execute campaigns with operational excellence, identify and advocate for the tool needs to Tech Product Owners,
* Facilitate the creation of campaign assets in terms of assets and copies with our creative studio (briefs, reviews) and ensure world-class quality in all CRM campaigns and communications,
The position reports into the CRM Marketing Director in London.
Skills to create thrills
You find all aspects of marketing fascinating and fully understand how all the different pillars of marketing can work together to deliver a unique experience to our players. You are highly creative but also enjoy using a mix of strategy, intuition and data analysis in your day to day work.
You'll have an appreciation of what content works well with your players and how the quality of content and correct targeting can help increase the playing experience and build loyalty. You are player centric and think first through the eyes of the players you are connecting with.
* Minimum of three years of relevant marketing experience, with at least two of them in either videogames, or consumer facing mobile apps. Experience within management consultant background also welcome,
* Knowledge of CRM campaign management tools (i.e. Salesforce),
* Proficiency in QlikView or Looker or similar reporting tool, as well as an understanding of what makes good data visualization,
* Solid understanding or enthusiasm for games,
* An eye for UX and what makes an impactful campaign in terms of asset and copy,
* Highly rigorous, you pay exceptional attention to details and are comfortable operating in a technical environment,
* You are a true team player but
* have the ability to work independently,
* A great communicator, with good presenting skills and a strong ability to build relationships with key partners across different levels.
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment & to meet deadlines,
* Problem solver,
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, derive insights and make recommendations,
* This role is based in our London HQ, but some travel may be required
* Cultural: You will be smart, hard-working, low-ego and able to work in a fast-paced business environment.
* Industry: You will have experience of working within a consumer internet business with a substantial customer base, and broad set of products or services.
* Functional: You will have CRM and retention expertise, with in-depth knowledge in at least one of our key channels (e-mail, Facebook, mobile push, cross promotion and in-game messaging).
* Highly numerate: You will be very comfortable evaluating and optimizing campaigns in a quantitatively robust manner. You will know how to leverage test and learn approaches to your campaigns.
* International experience: King is an extremely international business (there are Candy Crush Saga players in Antarctica!) - so candidates with strong international experience are desirable.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.