Junior Executive Assistant
Supporting our Senior Studio Leadership in Seattle and San Francisco, as an Executive Assistant you will provide executive support to the management team behind some of the world's most popular mobile games! You will be working with a wide range of people from across different areas of the business, across all King locations and will need to build successful relationships with all employees, at all levels. As Executive Assistant you will not only provide day-to-day support, but will also continuously find ways to improve service standards, and become an ambassador for the function across the broader organization.
* Provide dedicated, highly confidential support to a Leadership group of Executives
* Perform administrative activities, as well as take on ad hoc projects for the Studio Leadership in a timely manner and to the highest of quality
* Correspondence management and calendar coordination, including complex, short-notice travel and any associated documentation (visa, expenses etc)
* In-meeting support
* Help coordination of King events including team/department off-sites, summits and location-wide celebrations
* Own and proactively improve courses of action on challenging administrative matters
You are curious about the world of games, enjoy a diverse and intrinsically fun working environment to which you will bring:
* Relevant experience within a similar role, supporting multiple stakeholders in a fast-changing complex and international environment
* An excellent sense of service and an amazing level of professionalism, as well as an impeccable sense of confidentiality
* Strong multi-tasking ability and a keen eye for prioritization
* A friendly and outgoing demeanor, Friendly, out-going, professional and polite
* Excellent organizational, coordination and prioritization skills
* A proactive and autonomous approach, ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
* Collaborative, with a great team spirit and the ability to form good relationships with employees and external partners
* Excellent computer skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, etc)
* A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to quickly changing demands and priorities
* Solution-oriented attitude with a high attention to detail
* Project and event management experience
* Excellent English, both in writing and speaking
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.