Strategy Executive, Performance Marketing
Are you a Mobile User Acquisition Strategist? King has an exciting opportunity to join our Performance Marketing Team in London, supporting our global UA and remarketing efforts.
Your role within our Kingdom
The King digital team plan and buy all of our digital media and our buying power makes us equivalent in billings to some of the largest digital media agencies in the world. We have one of the highest global mobile spends of any category, let alone gaming!
In this role you'll be encouraged to try new things, test out your hypotheses and prove what you think will attract high retaining players. You'll get support from an experienced team and there will be encouragement to use the latest ad tech and techniques and a willingness to always test new things. We think you'll like it here.
As Strategy Executive you will:
* Experiment, develop, and lead innovation through our media activity and ensuring we continue to launch media firsts.
* Report on the effectiveness of ongoing BAU activity across multiple titles and channels, and provide optimisation and growth recommendations.
* Identify new partners and foster existing relationships to drive new opportunities for shared success and growth.
* Act as a key stakeholder, coordinating internally and externally with publishing, game studios, cross-channel, and creative teams.
* Explore early-game marketability, learn, and bring new games from their first public play tests to worldwide launch and beyond.
* Train and develop new members of the team on propriety technology.
* Staying current on latest technology and trends in mobile.
* Investigate and report on holistic and channel level competitor activity.
* Implement new processes and develop solutions that provide useful insights and create new efficiencies through automating regular tasks.
Skills to create thrills
* Experience in creating, structuring and managing mobile user acquisition campaigns
* Proficiency in leveraging ad tech tools such as DMPs, PMDs
* Expert knowledge with mobile attribution technology
* Full understanding of mobile fraud techniques and methodologies to reduce exposure
* Ability to drive product development with media partners to deliver against campaign objectives
* Must be able to deconstruct user funnels and identify areas for optimisation
* Experienced in either a mobile media agency, mobile gaming company or similar client set up
* Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment & to meet deadlines
* Problem solver.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data, derive insights and make recommendations
* Strong ability with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, data visualisation tools (Looker or Tableau) and SQL
Basic R Script, python, or similar skills
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.