As our Digital Marketing Strategist, you will work in our tight-knit and cross-functional Marketing team together with our brilliant specialist marketers, designers, copywriters, developers, and data analysts that together have the end-to-end responsibility to imagine it, build it and optimise it to drive the business forward.
We're looking for someone whose relentless attention to detail will ensure that the right strategic campaigns are live at the right time, targeting the right audience. You'll ensure trafficking for advertisers and publishers are done on time, and up to standards. You will work in an high-paced environment using your agile mindset to "get stuff done". You will manage and optimise campaigns throughout their lifecycle and report lessons learnt and KPI goals to various partners.
To pull it off, we believe you're a creative, analytical, highly-communicative and collaborative person with high attention to detail. The right person will find tremendous opportunity to grow in this role with a career in digital advertising as part of a highly driven and ambitious team.
What you will do
- Drive the digital marketing strategy, planning and execution across the following performance channels —Display Advertising, Programmatic, App Marketing, Video marketing, Native/Content Advertising —which are managed both in-house and in collaboration with external partners.
- Plan the digital marketing activity aligning with the Media Strategy Manager and the overarching strategy set at company level.
- Drive the local media agencies to deliver strategic digital plans—providing the needed insights in terms of audiences, calendar, buying model, metrics, creative assets, customer journey definition and provide the necessary feedback to refine and define the plans.
- Coordinate the internal and external resources to make sure the campaigns are flawlessly executed and constantly optimised.
- Ensure the right tracking and reports are in place to be able to manage budget allocation and optimisation in an agile way.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights gathered.
- Brainstorm and develop new and creative growth strategies, especially focusing on marketing products that can be deployed to the markets.
- Brief Marcom on the overall communication needs of the digital marketing channels, collaborating closely with the creative/copywriting team to ensure consistency and iterative improvements informed by performance analysis. Make sure the creatives required by our external partners are briefed to our Marcom team and delivered on time.
- Drive the optimisation of the acquisition and on-boarding funnel across channels.
- Optimise the communication strategy across channels, learning and sharing what approach drives results by market and target audience, and ensuring message consistency at each step along the customer journey.
- Define the optimal pixel management strategy to be executed by either external agencies/other team members.
- Align the activity of the Programmatic specialists with the overall marketing objectives, providing them with the communication strategy framework to be executed in the management of campaign.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Growth Marketing team and the analysts to implement proper measurement and reporting on the performance of the digital activities.
- Make sure the relationship with external partners (media agency, Ad-ops agency, DSPs, etc.) is nurtured, profitable and fruitful for the benefit of the company.
We are looking for someone who
- A curious, driven mind with a passion for real money gaming products
- An independent self-starter with initiative and ability to effectively prioritise and multitask in an ever-changing startup environment
- A data-drive and analytical mind, who understand each step of the funnel, has experience running different acquisition channels and has the basic technical knowledge to be able to implement and test things without big dependencies.
- Proven experience in planning, managing, and optimising user acquisition and growth across channels (Search, Paid social, Programmatic, Display, and App marketing). Bidding experience is a plus.
- An effective communicator who can identify growth opportunities and is able to translate those into marketing products to be iteratively deployed and constantly optimised across markets.
- Accustomed to working with and have experience with digital platforms and tools covering the end-to-end digital marketing workflow, from tagging to optimisation.
- A master of the Google Marketing Platform, specifically of DCM, Google Analytics. Google 360 experience is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of ad attribution platforms and tracking across devices.