We're looking for a talented and experienced sound designer to join our award-winning audio team to work on an exciting new game set in the Total War universe.
Working with a close-knit team of developers on an innovative new TW title you will have the opportunity to make a huge contribution to the game from an early stage. The ideal candidate will be passionate about game audio, highly self-driven and a have great collaborative skills.
Able to communicate effectively with a small multi-disciplinary team, there will be plenty of opportunity to innovate and make your mark on a unique title.
As a sound designer you will work collaboratively across the team and in cross-discipline feature groups to deliver world-class audio for a brand-new TW title. You will also plan and run field and studio recording sessions; contributing quality source material to our core library.
A solid technical foundation is required as you will be designing and implementing audio within unity and other tools. Taking ownership over key areas of the audio experience, you will have a thorough understanding of the game vision and pillars and take initiative to enhance the game through the audio experience.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Highly skilled at sound design and field recording
- Experience working on two or more console or mobile games
- A degree in audio technology, sound design or related qualification
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Good technical skills
- A great show-reel
- Experience working on sound design for mobile, arcade, CCG or similar
- Expert in unity
- Interest in mobile and handheld gaming
Applications without a show-reel won't be considered, so please include some examples of your best work.
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects andour legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.