Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking a for driven Vice President Cryptocurrency & Blockchain with a passion for this new expanding field of cryptocurrency within our dynamic VR Tech Startup. Own the technology! Hire your team of Software Developers / Blockchain Prototype Architects and make sure technology is functional after our currently launched ITO.
- Head of the Business Unit Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Personnel and strategic management of the development team
- Management of research and development
- Responsible for the conception and development of crypto currencies
- Management of product development and sales of royalties
- Definition of interfaces for service providers, partners and B2B customers
- Design and monitoring the implementation of SmartContract technology
- senior managerial experience
- Ability to lead agile software development teams
- Fluent in English language/script
- Current knowledge of the Blockchain ecosystem
- Deep understanding of block chain and distributed ledger technology
- Master in ComputerScience or comparable qualification
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS / ES6
- Demonstrable knowledge of Solidity and/or Web3.js
- Experience with Docker / AWS / EC2
- Experienced in using and writing REST API's
- Familiarity with git
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potencial in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com