Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for Licensing & Sales Manager for the active management of the license pool as well as commercial evaluation of different license models, controlling and reporting of IT assets and licenses. You will be the key contact person for licensing and copyright issues. You will be working closely together with the Head of Licensing within the Licensing department.
- Recording and tracking of obligations from existing or new contracts
- Identification of contractual risks and generation of possible solutions
- Assurance and quality assurance of all required commercial, technical and organizational data
- Commenting, elaboration, coordination and conclusion of supplier, customer and partner contracts in close coordination with the specialist departments
- Consulting and support of the sales and other departments especially in the provision of relevant information regarding contract status and conformity
- Participation in external and internal negotiations
- Promote sales growth through targeted acquisition of new customers
- Strategic market development and ability to open up new markets
- Price calculation
- Preparation and tracing of offers up to contract finalization
- Support in the achievement of agreed sales targets such as sales, earnings, product profile and development of the sales and marketing process
- Self-responsible and solution-oriented processing of technical inquiries and clarification in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Collaboration in the definition of the regional sales strategy
- Collaboration in planning, monitoring and controlling of sales and marketing activities
- Independent preparation and execution of VR presentations
- Successfully completed studies in computer science/commercial informatics, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant experience in license management and sales
- Structured approach combined with a very careful, precise and result-oriented working method, quick comprehension, performance orientation and strategic thinking ability
- Customer and service oriented, well-mannered with excellent communication and team skills
- Advanced understanding of processes and documentation capability
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office products as well as in the handling of reporting systems
- Fluent Business English language skills and willingness to travel internationally
- Good networking skills
- A keen interest in sports and entertainment is a plus.
What we offer
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potencial in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org