Product Marketing Manager, Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is a rapidly growing business created to connect advertisers with our 350M+ global player base across Activision, Blizzard and King.
The initial goal of this thriving start-up effort has been to create premium, innovative advertising experiences for world-class casual mobile games like King's Candy Crush Saga. Looking ahead, we plan to launch advertising across the Activision Blizzard portfolio, including high growth areas like eSports. This is a really exciting time to join this growing business.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to shape our product roadmap and go-to-market. You are a born storyteller that lives and breathes products. You are a team player who can easily balance structure with dynamic environments.
You will define & launch products that allow brands to reach and connect with consumers in fresh and impactful ways. You will play an instrumental role working with Product, Marketing, and Sales leadership
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
* Serve as the 'voice of the customer' to Product, gathering insights internally and externally, and conducting assessments of market trends; ensuring that we are building the right products for the right customers
* Lead go-to-market strategy for the launch and scaling of products; including defining product positioning, key messages, marketing strategy, and sales enablement; and managing the cross-functional GTM process
* Own Product communications, and partner with Business Marketing in executing marketing campaigns
* Craft sales & marketing collateral in various formats (e.g. slides, videos, one-pagers)
* Act as a partner and counselor to Sales and Business Marketing teams, and as the face of Product with clients
Skills to Create Thrills
* Relevant work experience working in Product Strategy, Global Product Marketing, or Strategy Consulting at a top-tier firm; demonstrating at least one promotion in a relevant role
* Industry experience in Advertising/Media, Gaming, or B2B Technology
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with capacity for highly structured and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis
* Strong interpersonal skills at all levels and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and business units
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented work environments
* BA/BS degree from top-tier school, MBA a plus
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö, Seattle, San Francisco and Stockholm along with offices in Chicago, LA, Malta, New York, and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016.
Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company.
We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King's Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™.
We've been one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For®\" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries.
More information about our company and products can be found on our website,  www.activisionblizzard.com.
Want to join our team?
Application needs to be in English.