You are interested in working with Chimera Entertainment but none of out current job offers fit you? Do not hesitate to send us your speculative application!
What we need from you:
- Please fill out the Personal Information section
- A cover letter which clarifies what position you would like to adopt at Chimera Entertainment
- Your detailed CV
- You should be passionate about games, whether they are computer, video, mobile, board, role-playing or otherwise
- A self-directed and reliable working style
- A highly motivated, flexible team worker
- Good language skills in German or English
What we offer:
You will be part of an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.