Your Role Within our Kingdom
If you want to join a fast growing, international, high tech social gaming company then this could be the right role for you. Reporting to the Reward Associate Director, based in our central London office, you'll really have the opportunity to make your mark in this small but specialist team. Key responsibilities will include:
* Research and analysis of internal and external data to highlight trends and anomalies in the Reward field, providing management information, models for statistical analysis and evaluation.
* Conducting formal and informal market surveys.
* Undertaking analyses of the compensation market and proactively sharing insights with Business Partners.
* Supporting the core cyclical Reward activities including end of year and ah hoc compensation reviews.
* Manage on-going Reward programmes and provide direction and guidance on a wide range of Reward matters.
* The role will also be instrumental in identifying process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of Reward programmes and will lead and support business focussed Reward projects to help deliver the Reward agenda.
Skills to Create Thrills
* You will have worked in a similar capacity and have a strong working knowledge of EMEA compensation and benefits.
* Good mix of operational and design/strategy experience in compensation and benefits.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel at advanced level
* Good understanding of compensation principles and industry best practice
* Numerate and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy. Strong analytical skills.
* Knowledge of working with and manipulating large complex data sets
* Knowledge of English fluently (written and oral) is essential.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of work experience.
* Knowledge of international benefits.
* Experience working within our, or a similar, industry e.g. tech, media, e-commerce or gaming.
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.