Business Performance Analyst
Advertising Start Date: 22/10/19
Advertising End Date:21/11/19
Salary: Competitive Market Rate
As a Business Performance Analyst you will be working with Business Performance Managers to monitor and analyse the overall business performance of the game Farm Heroes Saga within the Farm Franchise, as well as other games developed in the London studio. You will work collaboratively with Data Scientists and Business Performance Managers to optimise game performance by boosting engagement and monetization across multiple platforms including Mobile and Facebook. Critical to your success are your analytical rigour, intellectual curiosity and business mindset.
Your role within our Kingdom
Reporting to a Senior Business Performance Manager, you will;
* Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on your game and other games
* Report on game KPIs and player metrics
* Carefully validate and check your data, work and assumptions to ensure you deliver accurate and clear analysis and reports, even when confronted by subtle data complications
* Provide accurate data, insights and analysis for decision makers and stakeholders to improve our products
* Develop and maintain dashboards and reports in Looker and other tools to allow team members to monitor performance and player behaviour and identify actions
* Define tracking needs for analysis purposes
* Investigating and analysing business cases
* Modelling scenarios and recommending actions
Skills to create thrills
* SQL: The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyse our databases with 300+ million players, and work effectively and independently with big data technologies, e.g. BigQuery, Hadoop etc.
* Business Insight: The ability to understand the problems and opportunities from a player and a business perspective, and then defining the right data, analysis or interpretation to lead to the right recommendations and decisions
* Ability to adapt and learn quickly
* Communication: Designing good ways of communicating, visualising or reporting your results/analysis so they are clear and unambiguous
* Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as mobile ads, e-commerce, online products/services or games or a management consultant background
* Solid understanding or enthusiasm for the games industry
* Solid business sense
* Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
* At least a basic understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and communicate recommendations
* High integrity
* Open to feedback as a way of learning and improving
* Pragmatic problem-solver - someone who looks for solutions rather than worrying about problems
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in London
Based in bustling Soho, the cultural heart of the West End, our London studio occupies all four floors of the landmark Ampersand building. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Covent Garden and the shopping mecca Oxford Street. Non-Brits will soon discover it's no urban myth; there really is a pub on every corner.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.