Project Manager - D&I
We're looking for a super organised, data savvy Project Manager, who has a passion for Diversity and Inclusion to join our Kingdom. Kingster's are a truly passionate bunch and we can't get more passionate about D&I.
Your work will impact the biggest priorities across D&I within King. You will work closely with work stream leaders using relevant tools and frameworks to ensure that our D&I projects and activities are on track, aligned to the overall strategy and risks are mitigated. The right person for this role can think big picture and long term in addition to being able and willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done. You'll need an eye for detail and a tenacious drive to keep us all in line!
This role reports to the Global Director of Diversity & Inclusion (we think she's great and has an MBE to back that claim up!). If you're a professional that dreams of ripping off that corporate attire and pulling on a pair of jeans, there's an opportunity for you here.
Your role within our Kingdom
* End to end project management responsibility for the D&I portfolio including but not limited to, project tracking, reporting, prioritisation, risks & issues, benefit realisation and interdependencies
* Own, design and deliver the D&I change plan, in order to communicate key updates across the wider D&I portfolio
* Prepare valuable insights and reports to all levels of the business, articulating what we deliver and our value to the business, in addition to holding people accountable when things are off track
* Work collaboratively across multiple teams to define budget and resource requirements
Skills to create thrills
* You're an expert project manager who has experience across change, communications and data analysis. Whilst you don't need to have had previous D&I experience, it's certainly essential to have a passion for the topic. Other skills include:
* Strong project management capability and personal organisation skills, in particular, delivering against tight timelines.
* Super organised and a whizz on Excel and PowerPoint
* An analytical mind, comfortable with bringing commercial insights
* Credible relationship builder - Builds strong partnerships with internal stakeholders
* Excellent communicator - Able to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels of the business.
* Process Orientated
* Fluent in business English (written and spoken) essential.
* Experience of project management using Lean, Agile or PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent).
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.