Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer - and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development.
Our main title is Idle Miner Tycoon, one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, Idle Factory Tycoon, which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
We offer a Working Student position in a young and brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
Working Student Data Engineer (f/m)
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure 'big data' technologies
- Work with the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL), as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured dataset
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Start-up and/or games industry experience is not required but a plus
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.