Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer - and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is Idle Miner Tycoon, one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, Idle Factory Tycoon, which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success our our first game.
We offer an Intern position in a young and brilliant team in an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. We offer a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
Intern Game Design Balancing (f/m)
- Define the games' vision and feature set in collaboration with our young & motivated team
- Create compelling idle game systems - including data structures - in a fast and agile development process with weekly updates
- Focus on balancing in-game economy values
- Implement & improve our monetization features
- Research & stay up to date with other mobile / idle games
- Solid experience in game design, preferably F2P mobile games
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Player-centric mindset and a sense for great user experience
- Knowledge of Unity3D is an advantage
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.