Do you consider testing as a technical activity? Do you enjoy making your work more efficient by automating it? We are looking for you to strengthen our team as Quality Assistance Engineer and ensure a high standard of quality every day - for ingenious software and fascinating games!
• Review test requirements and provide feedback for the Development Team, Product Managers, and Operations
• Empower team members to take responsibility for the quality of their features. Delegate and expect accountability and give regular feedback.
• Give initial input for newly developed features through exploratory testing
• Expand and enhance our continuous integration and deployment process components
• Support and coach the development team in automation tests as well as coordinate testing activities
• Report about product quality/health status and follow up on it
• Plan and organize the testing strategy for team and crowd testing sessions
• Degree in technical sciences or relevant work experience
• First experiences in e-commerce, e-gaming or similar domains
• Programming experience in C# and/or Java
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Interest in new testing tools and test strategies
• ISTQB/ISEB certification is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to work in a fast-paced open work environment within cross-functional, agile teams
• Attention to detail, curiosity, and a mindset focused on quality
• Ability to give constructive feedback, motivate and inspire other team members
• Passion for computer games
Why join us?
• Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
• Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
• Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Quality Assistance Engineer in our new mobile game? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Elena Zhdanova .
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends