What's our story?
Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 different nations work together to create high-quality casual games driven by engaging stories at the core of the experience.
At Wooga, we believe that to make outstanding games you must not only love what you do, you must work with other experts who share your passion for excellence. We are very proud of the professional and creative environment we have established here, and we are confident it will inspire you to do amazing things!
Want to be a part of our story?
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to be responsible for economy management, new features, and to help support the content creation team for our most successful game: June's Journey .
What you'll be doing
- Work on a hidden object game with millions of installs
- Create economy models, and tools that accomodate new feature creation
- Provide and update estimates for economic/system impact of new features
- Support team in the configuration and rollout of new content
- Leverage your data-driven mindset to ensure that our players have engaging, long-lasting and fun experiences
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers and artists to create and balance new features and content for our most engaged players
- Remain current on the hidden object game market and competitive titles
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of relevant professional and live-ops experience and you understand what it takes to deliver regular content and features
- You have set up and expanded a game economy to support expanded feature sets
- You love data (SQL skills a plus!) and dream of perfectly balanced spreadsheets
- You are an excellent communicator (in English). You can visualize and present ideas in a clear and comprehensive way using spreadsheets, Google Slides, and more
- You have experience with microtransaction design, and working on systems that drive a variety of KPIs
- You have analytical capabilities and a sense of game pacing and balancing
- You are a well-rounded designer who can work efficiently and manage your time
- You are constantly trying to improve your skills and are willing to accept and provide constructive criticism
- We need you to be an excellent team player, who fits into our multinational and über-friendly team of highly-motivated professionals
Why join us?
- You will have the opportunity to impact the gameplay experience for literally millions of players
- Being on a live game team, the impact of your contributions will be seen immediately and you have the opportunity to collect immediate feedback
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe's most vibrant city, have a nap in one of our sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills - enjoy our unique office space !
- Extensive relocation and visa support to make your and your loved ones' move to Berlin as smooth as possible
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe's, internal trainings, workshops and more
- Did you know that German Is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success
- As much coffee, drinks, and fruit as you can handle
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.