Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for an experienced Animation Technical Artist, to work on a new kind of virtual reality experience with us. In this job, the overall goal is helping to realize the project's creative vision. You will be working closely with animators, riggers, designers and engineers within the animation department.
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering in the development of in-game animation systems
- Implements animation control rigging systems for complex realistic characters and props using Maya
- Troubleshoot and fix rig issues, collect artistic feedback and fine tune rig behavior
- Troubleshoot and consistently present solutions to technical issues related to animations
- Interact closely with animators and other TDs to maintain and improve our animation tools
- Provide desk side support for Artists, Animators and Designers
- 3+ years of production experience in rigging and at least one shipped title or equivalent project work
- Strong knowledge of Maya character rigging (full body/facial)
- Character skinning and physics simulation setup (Cloth/Hair)
- Experience working with game engine animation systems
- A solid understanding of Unreal 4 including Blueprint, component and performance testing experience is preferred.
- Understanding of Motion Capture and Facial Capture pipelines
- Experienced in writing Python, and understand how workflows can be optimized with scripts or automation
- Knowledge of MayaApi, PyQt, Pyside a plus
- Familiar with version control software
- Self-motivation with a strong work ethic, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decision making
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com