Senior Technical Solutions Engineer
King (a part of Activision-Blizzard) is building a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our 300+ million audience of highly-engaged players and to create powerful marketing solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers.
King is seeking a Senior Technical Solutions Engineer in our Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
Your role within our Kingdom
The solutions engineers will work closely with the commercial teams, product management, engineering and sales teams and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our products. You bring a proven track record of analytical problem-solving and the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to technical and non-technical audiences alike. We work as a critical technical partner for game studios where your coding abilities, debugging capabilities, understanding end to end systems, along with excellent communication skills, with a strong desire to solve complex problems will all be leveraged to address any issue that could impact advertising metrics.
* Deeply understand Activision Blizzard Media's Advertising platform products
* Collaborate with the product, cross functional engineering & business teams to solve difficult problems and be subject matter expert on various products
* Drive integration or/and production bugs, requirements and feature requests with Product and Engineering teams
* Be the subject matter expert and provide technical consultation for technical and non-technical teams.
* Make recommendations on use cases, integration strategies and best practices to successfully implement solutions for all Activision blizzard company games
Skills to create thrills
* BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree with experience
* Experience with programming skills like C++, iOS ,Android and Unity development
* Troubleshooting experience on production problems with quick turn around
* Strong SQL background
* At least 5+ years of work experience at an Internet or mobile company with interfacing with Business and cross functional engineering teams
As an ideal candidate, you should also have
* Experience with mobile technology stack and mobile industry best practices
* Ability to code in one of C++, iOS, Android, Unity languages
* Solid SQL skills
* Excellent debugging capabilities
* Solid communication and presentation skills
* Willingness to travel approximately 20% of the time
* Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.