Senior Tools Developer
We are looking for an experienced Content Tools Developer to join our Central Art team and help improve our workflows at king.
As part of the Tools team within Central Art you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and extending our sharing platform across the Kingdom and potentially even into the wider Activision Blizzard community. The goal is to provide a flexible system allowing us to share high quality reusable tools that can be applied to multiple projects while still allowing local tools dev teams the freedom to innovate and experiment free of constraints.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
You will work with our central teams ( Art / IT / Engineering / QA ) and local game teams, to identify the challenges and develop solutions. If you like looking at the big picture and strategic planning as well as being part of a small exceptionally talented and fun-loving team, this could be the role for you!
As a content tools developer you are interested in a broad spectrum of content creation applications, game engines and you understand supporting services such as data tracking, log servers, continuous integration and automated testing. A focus on code quality is important to you and you are eager to assist in educating and raising the quality bar\".
As a relatively new team, there is a great deal of freedom to innovate and trial new ideas, with the satisfaction of seeing your work being used across the entire company."
Skills to Create Thrills
* Excellent Python knowledge
* Great UI/UX understanding
* Good C# knowledge and C+
* Experience developing tools for Unity and with Qt/PyQt interface development
* Experience in development of user centric tools
* Experience in developing for Windows and Mac OS
* Happy to work in an agile development environment
* Excellent communicator in English
* Experience with Python web frameworks and proprietary game engines
* Great Python / PySide /PyQt knowledge
* Experience with Maya tools development and Unity tool development
* Experience with version control systems (GitHub/Perforce)
* Experience configuring Continuous Integration and GUI testing frameworks
* At least one released game in a similar role
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Home to numerous King games studios and our Global Services Centre, our familia in Barcelona is growing ever greater. Come lunchtime, you can enjoy amazing views of the city from our roof terraces. Come night time, the delights of the city will be on your doorstep. Magic really is in the air. After all, Bubble Witch Saga 3, Diamond Digger Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga were created here.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.