Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Art | Location: Hunt Valley , MD, US
We are looking for an engineer who understands the importance of workflow efficiency and is interested in building effective user experiences. You will be charged with joining diverse systems together under a single, consistent interface. You will work on both web and desktop applications, providing users with powerful graphical tools that integrate data from multiple sources and provide transparency, clarity and consistency across platforms. You will work directly with multiple customer bases to understand their needs. Our goal is to turn inefficient “drudgery” into a thing of the past with applications that serve as bridges between these domains. Candidates with various types and range of experience will be considered.
- Experience streamlining workflows
- Experience developing UIs
- Experience with version control and SCM systems (Git, Perforce, Mercurial, etc.)
- Interest in and ability to work collaboratively with technical and creative team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-sufficient and have strong time management skills.
- Familiarity with integration of multiple live systems.
- Familiarity with common data formats: JSON/ XML/etc.
- Familiarity with common 3D & animation data formats: OBJ/FBX/ALEMBIC/etc.
- Experience as a font end web developer a big plus
- Experience building PyQt or PySide applications
- Experience with WebGL, Paper.js, or related
- Experience with Perforce, JIRA, and arangodb nice to have
- Experience working with or developing micro-services
- Experience with C++ always helpful
- Comfort working in a variety of languages
- Experience integrating with various database systems
- MMO experience a big plus
How to Apply