Division: Arkane Studios - France | Department: Audio | Location: Lyon , FR
Arkane Studios, Lyon location (France) part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. company, is seeking talented Sound Designers to join our team in making AAA games.
Answering to the Audio Director, the Sound Designer is responsible for creating and implementing audio for in-game sequences, cinematics, HUD/UI, scripted events, and every action and movement in the game.
The main responsibilities include:
- Creation and integration of audio assets (SFXs, Musics, VOs, ...) into the game engine.
- Work for the different sub-teams (gameplay, level design cinematics, ...) to produce and implement SFX , VOs, music according to their needs
- Collaborate with programmers to design and improve the Audio Tech
- Collaborate with the producer to set up and maintain schedules for the sound production of the entire project
- Assist with the recording of temporary Voice Over
- Write technical documentation
- Experience creating audio for AAA video game titles
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in audio recording, editing, processing, integration, and mixing.
- Experience with Wwise or similar game audio middleware.
- Excellent organization and communication skills. A proven ability to convert abstract direction into sonic reality
- French and English skills
*Position is based in Lyon, FRANCE.
How to Apply